Bright Cluster Manager for HPC lets you deploy complete clusters over bare metal and manage them effectively. It provides single-pane-of-glass management for the hardware, the operating system, HPC software, and users.
With Bright Cluster Manager for HPC, system administrators can quickly get clusters up and running and keep them running reliably throughout their lifecycle — all with the ease and elegance of a full-featured, enterprise-grade cluster manager.
The most powerful, vendor-independent cluster management software solution available. Our intuitive management console, scalable architecture, and breadth of integration are unparalleled in the market.
Easy to Deploy
- Answer a few questions and the wizard does the rest
- Can install directly over bare metal – nothing to pre-install
- Takes the pain out of deployment
Easy to Monitor
- Powerful GUI provides comprehensive metrics and alerts you when there’s trouble
- Automatic healthchecks keep an eye on the cluster for you
Easy to Manage
- Choose between graphical or command line UI to get your work done
- Optimize use of your IT resources
- Includes HPC tools and libraries
How It Works
Bright Cluster Manager lets you administer clusters as a single entity, provisioning the hardware, operating system, and workload manager from a unified interface. This makes it easier to build a reliable cluster. Once your cluster is up and running, the Bright cluster management daemon keeps an eye on virtually every aspect of every node, and reports any problems it detects in the software or the hardware, so that you can take action and keep your cluster healthy. The intuitive Bright management console lets you see and respond to what’s going on in your cluster anywhere, anytime.
- Installation Wizard : Install everything you need, including your chosen distribution of Linux, workload manager, libraries, and more.
- Node Provisioning : Handle the provisioning of software images to nodes with ease, for clusters of virtually any size and complexity.
- Graphical User Interface : A single, intuitive interface for all cluster management functionality.
- Comprehensive Monitoring : Monitor, visualize, and analyze a comprehensive set of hardware and software metrics with ease.
- GPU Management : Leverage powerful GPU management and monitoring capabilities to gain maximum control.
- Cloudbursting : Easily create new clusters in the cloud, or add cloud-based resources to your existing clusters on-the-fly.